28 ago 2011

[VERSIÓN ORIGINAL] Entrevista a Danny Friedrich


Nota del redactor: Esta entrevista la he hecho para fingerboarding.es, pero ya que Danny también quería tenerla en inglés para poder entenderla, aquí dejo la versión original en inglés.

Today, we'll have the honor to talk with Danny Fiedrich, a very known german fingerboarder for his amazing videos.

1-First of all, introduce yourself please.

Hey boys and girls, my name is Danny Friedrich, I'm from Germany. 
I love it to plan and produce videos, chillin' with my friends, go Skateboarding and riding BMX. Yeah and if you want to see my videos check out my Youtube channels:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dirtkinq1223 (Main channel) 
http://www.youtube.com/user/WastedStuff (Channel for unused stuff and Fingerboard Minis)

2-When did you start fingerboarding?

I started fingerboarding at the beginning of 2009 and started making videos in summer 2009.

3-What's your current set-up?

I've setupped a new Lowpro Deck after riding my old one for 9 months.
Its a Family Shape Deck with the Puplic Enemy Graphic and has new BRR Trucks (blue and yellow) with Winkler Wheels BRR Edition. 

4-Current sponsors?

Lowpro Decks.
Really big thanks to Andre Coral, it's a pleasure to be in such a great fingerboard family.

5-If you had a free day to do whatever you want, what would you do?

I would like to chill the whole day, with a bit of fingerboarding, good music and riding BMX and Skateboard .. of course all this with my homies!

6-We've seen your videos and we're really impressed. How many time did you expended recording and editing your last video?

Thanks dude, it makes me happy that you like my videos.
For my latest Video "Skateboarding in 1:8 v2" my friend Philipp and me started filming on April 30th and finished it on June 19th. (every weekend 8 hours a day)
Editing took me the same time. I have edited the video part by part with Sony Vegas Pro 10 and 2 weeks for the motion graphics with After Effects.

7-Imagine that your in the final at the Fast Fingers. Who would you like to be your oponent and why?

Haha nice question.. whoever it is I think I would loose, because I am always nervous at contests but I don't care about contest results. 

8-What's is your favourite trick?

I don't have a favourite trick, I love to see creative combinations.

9-What do you think about the spanish fingerboarders that went to the battle at the Harrics?

All those riders who came to the BATH are really great, sympathetic and friendly riders!
Thats the most important thing.

10-What does your family think about fingerboard?

At the beginning my family thougt that it's just a toy.. but now they know that the fingerboard community is really big and they really like Fingerboarding! That's cool!

11-Do you smoke and/or drink?

No I do not smoke or drink 

12-What do you prefer, Flatface, Winkler or Substance Wheels?

I prefer Winkler Wheels, I dont know why but I love them!

13-And the last question, what do you think about the future of fingerboard?

I think the future of Fingerboarding will be more like Skateboarding you know.. 
the tricks and the styles.. of course also so the spots/ramps/parks and everything like that.
And the community grows every day.
Fingerboarding is a lifestyle!

Thank you Danny, keep fingerboarding and being yourself!

Thank you for the interview Toni!
Big thanks to all you guys - Keep on fingerboarding!
Best Greetings, 
Danny

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario