25 abr 2011

ENTREVISTA A: Mike Schneider


Bueno, aqui teneis una esperada entrevista al que es considerado por muchos el mejor rider actual. En ingles:

Hi, mike. First of all, thanks you for accepting be interviewed by us, a pleasure for us!

1.- Well, tell us a bit of your life, like age, country... And how you start in the fingerboard

.- I'm 18 and I live in Andover, Massachusetts, USA. East coast. I started fingerboarding when I was 9 years old in school because a lot of the kids in my class did it.

2.- How did you decided to create a fingerboard distributor, and after a brand?

.- I just made fingerboard stuff and people wanted to buy it, it grew from there. I never really planned for it to turn out how it did :)

3.- An strange question, mountain or city?

.-I live in a pretty small town, and I like mountains over city for sure! Cities are interesting to visit but I wouldn't like to live in one.

4.- Which was your first set-up ( no TD please :D) And your actual set-up¿?

.-My first real setup was a "skull and bones" deck some kid made, I got for $2.50! Now I'm riding a berlinwood that I made when I was in Germany, with my FlatFace wheels and blackriver trucks on it.

5.- Did you feel bad when Berta won you at battle at the harrics?
.- No, I don't take competition too seriously at all, it was a lot of fun which is the most important part, and a really good game! I'm happy for Berta too.

6.- Soon will be the RendezVous. Did it evolved from the first editions?

.-The first Rendezvous was in my front yard with like 10 kids. This last Rendezvous was over 400! It has grown a lot and this shows how anyone has potential to spread fingerboarding in their area with a bit of patience and lots of effort!

7.- Who is your favourite rider in the world?

.- I can't choose one, but my favorite rider is anyone who truly fingerboards for FUN and enjoys it! I really like watching stylish fingerboarders, but I don't mind watching anyone who looks like they're having fun too!

8.- Which is your favourite trick?

.-A good clean feeling kickflip :)

9.- How do you see the spanish scene in the fingerboard? (brands..riders..)

.- I don't know much about the spanish fingerboard scene to be honest. But I have met a few really cool spanish fingerboarders who traveled to Germany when I went, and they have a lot of cool stuff and are great people too! I hope the best for the Spanish fingerboard scene in the future, and fingerboarding in every country.

10.- The last one, Tell us a day of your life, if you can :)

.- Every day is different, but I try to eat breakfast lunch and dinner, fit in some skateboarding, fingerboarding, relaxing, hanging out with friends, answering emails and doing flatface stuff.

Thanks you mike for accepting our interview

.- Thanks for the interview!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario