7 oct 2011

Entrevista a Diego Strozyk (Versión en Inglés)

Aquí tenemos una entrevista a Diego Strozyk ganador del BATH 2,aquí tenemos la versión en Inglés.



1. Introduce yourself to us:

 Que pasa!? My Name is Diego Strozyk from Germany i´am 20 Years old and work as a joiner I life in Hameln close to Hannover, Germany.



2. How did you meet and got into the fingerboard world? And how long have you been in there?
.I started Skateboarding about ten Years ago, suddenly my older Brother showed my a Fingerboard. I saw what I can do with it, did it and here i´am !
My first Contest was back in 2003 where i met Martin Winkler, Timo Lieben and Martin Ehrenberger first Time ( good old Times) So i fingerboarding about 10 Years now.


3. What's for you the term FB4FUN?
Nothing but the TRUTH!

4. Which support/s do you have now?
Timo Lieben AKA. Mr. Berlin Wood supports me a lot.
Also Adrian Witzel with his crazy Videos.
5. What's your actual Set-Up?
Berlin Wood with White BRR Trucks and FF G6 Wheels.

6. How do you see the spanish scene in the last few years?
It seems to grow a lot and i love to see it!

7. What's your plan with this hobbie, do you think you can go farther than you are now?
Only Time will tell.


8. Tell us which are your plans for 2012.
Working working working....

9. What do you think about that unsponsored riders that "claim" for sponsors?
stupid, people like that don´t get the Message that Fingerboarding is for FUN!
10. Any more hobbies you practice? In case is a yes; do you practice it more than fingerboard?
sure, Skateboarding. I spend more time on my Skateboard as with my Fingerboard.

11. Do you have a current chosen carrer or job to do in the future?
Does i really need to answer this Question?
12. Footbal? FC Barcelona or R. Madrid?
What is a Football?

13. What's your favourite alcoholic drink?
 BEER!

14. And that's all the interview, thanks a lot again. Do you want to dedicate this interview to someone?
You welcome, I preciate stuff like that.
Yes, to Jeldo Ulpts and Adrian Witzel !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario