1 jul 2011

Entrevista a Jeldo Upts

Aqui tenemos la entrevista experada a Jeldo Upts.
En estos momentos se encuentra en Inglés,en breves estara en Español.




Hi Jeldo. Tell us a few of your life
Hey Jai !
I´m 19 years old and i live in Germany (Dortmund).
How do you feel being surrounded of lots of people in the fast fingers?
It´s cool because i meet people from all over the world 
What contests or championship have you won?
uh dont know what i won..the last thing that comes in my mine is the titus-münster-contest my favourite
Which is your favourite tipical trick?
 My tipical  trick is sw bs flip i guess
How do you see the spanish scene in these years?
 the spanish szene is pretty sick! This september i will drive to Barcelona so maybe I will see some fingerboarders
Which is your actual setup? which sponsors do yo have?
My set up -> Blackriver Trucks, FlatFace Wheels and a Berlinwood with a new Graphic.My sponsors are Blackriver, FlatFace..best companys in the world !
How tried your parents about with the motif of the fingerboard and the sponsors?
hmm my Family supports me and are interested of what i am doing ...in my freetime-->
Which are your hobbies in your free time? Do you practice skate?
chillin with friends, go skaten and do a lot of party 
what do you do a normal day in summer?
!..a normal day in summer..--> sleep till 12 o´clock than skaten, chilln, take a shower and meet some friends
Do you drink or smoke? which is your favourite alcoholic drink?
dont smoke...my fav. drink..maybe vodka-O.... but this doesnt matter
Do you want to dedicate this interview to someone? 
 thank you for the interview Jai ...and a " adios " to the spanisch guys =) bye !

Thanks you Jeldo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario